Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Blueberry Crumble Pie

Howdy!  It's been 12,000 years since I posted anything to Listen to Me Pie Lady!  I've been busy making art most of this year so my pie making has been waylaid.

Here's a pie I hadn't tried before from Epicurious, although I use my own pie crust recipe.  My neighbor Sue has a gallery in which I was the featured artist back in November (click here to see my artwork if you'd like (-;).  ANYWAY, here husband, John, helped me carry all my packed up crates and paintings out to his SUV and my car and drove them to my house.  I promised him a pie, he said blueberry thinking it was a little healthier than the bourbon pecan pie I had suggested, and I thought I'd do a little twistipoo to it with this crumble recipe.  It sure smelled good as I zipped to over to them. I just took it out of the oven and the cold air blew it's cinnamon and lemon scents back at me.  Here's a few pics of it going in and coming out.  Thanks again for the help, John!

Goin' in.


Comin' out.



I'll add some chocolate chip cookies I made earlier in the day, too:




No comments:

Post a Comment